Leaking boobies

Rachel1509

Reaction score
When did your boob(s) begin to leak?

I'm 25 weeks today, and as I was sat getting ready, my arm swiped across my nipple and it felt a bit wet. I had a check and thought it must of been some moisturiser I'd not rubbed in properly. But about 20 minutes later I looked at my nipples and one of them had a bit of clear liquid coming out of it. It was only a teeny amount but noticable. I thought colostrum was meant to be white coloured?

mine started at night a week or so ago, but think i got it all out cos now there gone back down to there origional size and not leaked since lol

mine havent done it at all yet, just a bit dry and crusty looking sometimes

Mine occasionally leak when they get squished. Like if I lie weird in bed and squash them I get a little bit of a wet patch. Completely normal and everyone gets leaking boobs at different stages. x

I've had this a couple of times when I've squashed them in bed started at 23 weeks.

It seems my Left boob is quicker than my right!!

I started using nursing pads as my nippies were really itchy because of the seam in my nursing bra and the left one had a fair bit on it but the right nuffin!!!

I'm 14 weeks this weekend so quite early for me.

Thanks ladies.. is it clear aswell? Because it says in my pregnancy book that it's usually white coloured but mine this morning had no colouring to it whatsoever :confused:

Mine is still clear with only occasional white/cream x

ive read that cholostrum can be anything from straw coloured clear liquid to a yellowy creamy sort of thing so i wouldnt worry bout the colour

Hey hun I noticed mine started doing it aswell I read on internet it doesn't matter about the colour but as long as it doesn't smell ur fine I also noticed that my left one does it more aswell (my right one is slightly smaller) but wouldn't worry hun or ask MW if u r worried xxxx

Hey hun I noticed mine started doing it aswell I read on internet it doesn't matter about the colour but as long as it doesn't smell ur fine I also noticed that my left one does it more aswell (my right one is slightly smaller) but wouldn't worry hun or ask MW if u r worried xxxx

It's the right one that's a bit bigger with me, and that's the one that leaked :)

Mine started last night too! I felt so gross and was embarrassed to tell DH but he's fine with it. It's where they got squished in bed, then I couldn't sleep for ages cos I was trying to get comfy while keeping no pressure on my boobs! I'm very paranoid today and keep checking for wet patches and thinking I smell like milk lol! Xx

Oh man, this is the only thing about being pregnant that is starting to freak me out a bit. Not looking forward to this happening!!!

Well when this first happened and I realised what it was, I actually got a bit excited! Think it's because it's a sign that my body is becoming ready to look after a baby!
Then in the excitement I went and told my OH about it, then suddenly felt a bit embarrassed and wished I'd never told him! He seemed ok about it though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back