Let's laugh our way through the 2WW!!

gemmylou

Reaction score
Listen up ladies,

This 2ww business is a massive evil, but a neccesary one at that. We are still going to list every symptom, share our joys and despairs and even make friends along the way. However, I just thought I'd create a thread that may put a smile on a few faces, even for a short time. So here I want us to share jokes, funny pictures, our own funny/embarassing stories, anything to achieve a smile and help each other get through the hell that is the 2ww.

Agreed...?

Good! I look forward to reading all of yours too.

:clap::cheer:

And here is my first contribution, a joke.....

DIVORCE VS MURDER
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said,"I would like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked,"Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband.

That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail!
All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

Hahahaha!!!

Love it! Blood hilarious! :)

xxx

I'm not very good at this...

A man walks into a bar... Ouch

Like I said I'm not very good

KNOCK KNOCK!
who's there?
banana
banana who?
KNOCK KNOCK!
who's there?
banana
banana who?
KNOCK KNOCK!
who's there?
banana
banana who?
KNOCK KNOCK!
who's there?
orange
orange who?
orange-ya glad the banana buggered off?

boom doom doom tshhhh

Ha ha ha, it wasn't the joke that made me laugh out loud (and it was a good joke) it was the boom doom doom tsshhh!!!!!! Ha ha ha!!

i always end my jokes with boom doom doom tshhhhhh

I play drums at work so I even actually do it lol hahaha

im not sane at all, am i?

:( but i like my complete lack of sanity

my mother had no sanity, her mother had no sanity, her mother before her and her mother before that, its A family tradition i plan on passing down lol

And FX you get to pass that trait on really soon xx

We shall see next week

im going to go to bed, i feel well dodgy and sick. IDK if its cos i been feeling sickly or cos of my antibiotics :( wither eway i need to lie down and go cuddle a bucket for a while.

Ok ladies, here's my joke for today. Feel like I could use a laugh:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: “Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see.”

Watson replied: “I see millions and millions of stars.”

Holmes said: “and what do you deduce from that?”

Watson replied: “Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.”

And Holmes said: “Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent.”

A dyslexic man walked in to a bra....ha ha ha ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back