Letting go..

Esperanza84

Reaction score
So, my baby girl is 11 weeks old, so yesterday I decided to go to the gym. I extracted some milk for oh to have incase she got hungry. As I was walking to the gym I was really nervous and I thought about my baby girl all the time. It was SO difficult to leave her. This saturday, I'm arranging a party for my friend who's getting married this summer and I will have to be away from her all day long. I'm so not looking forward to it.

Does anyone else feel the same or am I just incredibly attached to my baby?? I need to learn to let go because hubby is perfectly able to take care of her as well...

I'm the same even at nearly 7 months. I only left her for the first time at 3 months and I hated it and I still hate it now, I don't worry about leaving her with OH because he's more than capable and a great daddy but I still don't like it. Just a mummy thing I think :) xx

I've barely left Tyler and when I have it's either been at my home with my OH or my mums house with my mum. I can't bare the thought of someone taking him out without me!

I was the same in the beginning, but u promise it gets easier over time x

It's good for LO to be with others, you'll find its actually good for helping grow into confident little people x

I do get nervous when I leave LO, but I know she's.well.cared.for and I try ti enjoy myself x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Im the same and my little girl is 10 months! I literally spent every single day and night with my little girl when i was on maternity for 8 months and then i went straight back to working full time! Its still hard now! But it does get easier! xx

Im attached to Kynon too, I've never left him for more than couple of hours and he's nearly 8 months!

The longest I've left Ella is for 2 hours whilst I was at a college interview. I left her for another 2 hours when she was about 3 months old but she was fast asleep and never even knew I had gone. I am very clingy with her, I keep telling myself I should get used to leaving her but I just cant bring myself to do it. Fed up of everyone telling me I NEED to leave her!!

omg its such a wrench to leave alyssa every week while i go to college but it has to be done, im literally counting down the hours til i can go get her when im away lol

I went out to a family do on friday and it was the first time I left harry as soon as I said goodbye he started crying after me I very nearly didn't go! :(

Def think its our natural instincts to feel this way hun! Sometimes I look forward a bit of a break from my little man- like if OH and I have a 'date night' or something but when it comes to it I miss him loads and we end up talking about him all the time! Lol! Think it feels a little easier as they get older but don't think I'll ever lose that feeling of wanting to b with him all the time to know he's ok! Xx

I feel like such a bad mum now! I'll happily drop Sophie off at MILs and she frequently has her during the week.

Me 2! I have never left Lacey for longer than 2 hours... her nana and great nana haven't even got to babysit her yet and she definitely aint stopped out lol! Don't think she will be til about 2 maybe? When she can actually ask if she can stay herself. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back