Little chunky monkeys!

Verity2011

Reaction score
Just had to put Ariel in 3-6 month clothing and pack away his 0-3 month stuff and he's only 5 and 1/2 weeks! He literally started popping out of the 0-3 month stuff at thr weekend like a little hulk. Have to pop out tomorrow and buy some more vests and sleepsuits as wasn't prepared for this happening so soon.

Where is everyone else size wise?

Wow!! Little Emily has started to outgrow her 'small baby' vests and sleep suits and finally looks less swamped by 0-3 months things. Weight gain has been amazing... Birth weight was 6lb 4oz, and at four weeks weigh in (yesterday) she was 8lb 10oz!!!! :)

Theo is 8.5 week and in his 0-3 with room at moment !

We've not out grown newborn yet ... :\ last time I got him weighed he was 10lb2 2 weeks ago so over the weight limit, I think he looks massive... He just somehow still has room?! Xx
(he's 7 1/2 weeks)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Mummy to Joshua 23-01-10 &
Dylan 03-02-2012 <3 xx

Henry is only just fittin into most of his newborn bits! He was weighed on Thursday and was 9lb 11oz at 2 weeks 2 days xx

Leandros is 16 weeks today and is in 3-6 month clothes but still fits in his 0-3 month trousers. Would still fit in newborn trousers but too short boy jeans though. But some of his babygrows esp the primark ones in 3-6 are getting too small but think thy shrink in the wash

K is in 0-3 months at 6.5 weeks. She just fits by length but has so much room left in the width. Long skinny baby lol!

My K was like that! She was in 3-6 at 3 weeks! The mw actually laughed when she help a newborn vest up to er when she was born :lol: she was a massive baby, 9lb12 born and a right little chunk for ages! You really wouldn't know now tho, she's 3 now and so tall and skinny!

Tyler has always been heavy and long but quite skinny. He outgrew half his 0-3 month stuff last week but fits into half of it. 3-6 months are still too big. He's gonna get weighed next week!

I've just had to start putting Sophia in 9-12 month clothes, she only turned 5 months a few days ago!! She literally seemed to skip 6-9 month stuff, she was in it for a couple of weeks if that!! Can't believe what a chunk she is!

Joshua is 12lb 8 at 9 and a half weeks. He fits into 0-3 stuff but only just. I've had to start putting some stuff to one side as it no longer fits.xx

Laura my two dis the opposite, they were in 6/9m forever and then both skipped 9-12! E was literally in it til like 18m! In fact, the other week I finally got rid of the last 6-9 sleepsuit she was still wearing :shock:

Samuel is 3 weeks and is in 1 month and newborn clothes. He gets weighed today :)
Wow already in 3-6 months!! At least the variety of clothes out there is huge now :) enjoy shopping xx

Cams coming up for 17 weeks and most of his 0-3 months stuff still fits him! He is trying his best to grow into his 3-6 month stuff ;)

Chloe has just started to fit into 0-3 months without them looking like they're drowning her. She can still fit into a couple of 1 month stuff but not for much longer. She was 10lb12oz when weighed on Thursday.

I had to pack her newborn clothes away at the weekend to make room, took all my effort not to cry :(

Tom is in 9 to 12 months (John Lewis and Asda) and is 7 months old next week. I had him weighed today and he was 20lbs - he's very long though, so that's why he needs the bigger clothes. Saying that, i was in Mothercare yesterday and the 9-12months were massive and he looked like he'd fit in the 3-6 months.

Dylan is 4.5 weeks and has outgrown some 0 to 3. Pumpkin patch stuff seems to come up smaller. Also he's quite long so have had to pack away some sleepsuits cause he couldn't straighten his legs any more! He is a chunk, was 11 3 at last weigh in at 3wk 5 days.

just tried alyssa in a 3-6month dress and tights today and they fit fine. the 0-3 month things fit her from birth and at 2 and a half weeks shes just right in them so i cant see them lasting too much longer. she gets weighed on friday this week so will see where shes at weight wise then but it was interesting to see how well she fits the 3-6 month clothes as i have lots of them. never even got to use the newborn things i had for her but a tleast i hadnt paid for them lol.

Alyssia is just coming out of newborn but still isnt quite right in 0-3 its mainly under 1 month which is the best fit at the moment. X

junior was weighed today hes 14lb at 6weeks...also growing out of 0-3 chubby little thing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back