Little red spots

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
Hi all,

Finn has got quite a few (at least 10 on each cheek) little red spots on his cheeks. Since he's been born he's always had the odd little spot but now it's like he's broken out over night. Is this normal?
I sometimes use a baby wipe to clean his face (pampers sensituve) as he is a messy feeder. Could this be causing the spots? x

Last edited:
It's probably a milk rash or a little but of baby acne

Harry had these and they do come and go. Prob best just to use cotton wool pads and water to clean his face though to avoid any irritation

They will go on their own though so no need to worry x

Hmm could be milk that's causing it. He fusses around the breast a lot ANC normally gets covered in it. I've noticed he's got them on his chin too. I'll stop using thè wipes on his fave anyway and see if that helps. Thanks :) x

its normal, sounds like milk spots, harry had them for about 2 weeks, thet just go away on their own :) x

yep weve got them too n hv said milk spots/ x

Ralph has these hv said it's from his face rubbing against the breast x

Tyler had them. They just go of their own accord but I did hear rubbing milk in helps

Ethan had the most horrendous baby acne from about 2-5 weeks but it didnt bother him at all- just me!!
If its not milk spots and its baby acne just leave it be, clean with water only and it will just go on its own hun. If its worse today it may just be heat aggravating it too xx

Fin has these, sone days they look ok but the heat makes them really red xx

Josh had this and I pointed it out to the doc today and they said its eczema? I thought it was just milk rash too. They have given me a mild hydrocortisone cream for him.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back