Looking pregnant at 6ish weeks

nikki8092

Reaction score
Bit confused at moment. This is my 3rd pregnancy and i feel as though i look pregnant already. Im not exactly sure of my dates but clearblue indicator says im at least 5 weeks(on tues when i tested). Im not sure of dates as i was on injection after my son was born then went onto the pill and have not had a period. Does anyone think i maybe further on as im quite confused. :shock:

its a possibility altho my friend was showing really early on, shes only 17wks now and looks about 7month pregnant but she had her 1st scan and they dated her to what she thought she was anyways xx

Im just worried i look pregnant too soon as we dont want to tell anyone till we have had a scan lol. I have my booking appointment on the 1st sept but because i am unsure of dates they are going to try to get me in earlier but all depends on cancellations etc

Apparently you show earlier if it's not your first child xxx

yeah i can totally understand that, u just wanna keep it quiet until you know everythings ok etc :) as we are trying to do but my OH cant hold his own water lol! good luck on getting an early scan too xx

i think that could be very true sue, my friend is onto her 7th lol xx

With my 3rd I had a huge pregnancy bump at 15 wks ppl stopped me in the street, mw said the more you have the more you muscles are already stretched and everything falls forward, when you go to your mw ask her to have a feel of your belly mine did when I was unsure of dates and she said from what she could feel I wasnt further on then I thought and I wasn't xxxxx

Im 6 weeks, and i look alot more preg, this is my 2nd. Im trying to hid it from everybody but all my clothes are tight so its really hard, opting for maxi dresses etc. xx

im not 100% so don't quote me on this but i think it says on the clearblue digi instructions that you are usually a couple of weeks further than what it says? i think i vaguely remember reading this when i took one?

If not then i wouldn't worry. this is only my first baby so im no expert but i was showing at about 5 weeks!

xxx

Hi hayley thats right it says 3 weeks but then you add on 2 weeks to make it at least 5. but thats as far as it goes. Its all rather confusing and wont get to find out how far along i am for weeks yet. Im rather impatient lol x

i was too!

i dont have a lot of faith in those tests to be honest as my dates we totally wrong!

The midwife sent me for a scan when she thought i was twelve weeks but i was actually only 8 weeks 6 days and the clearblue test said i was five weeks (remembering to add weeks on) when i actually must have been about 2... so confusing!

Hope you get some answers soon!
xxx

Last edited:
Im convinced that im starting to show already n im only 5+1 weeks..this is my 2nd baby..cant wait till i have a proper bump again :) My man thinks its all in my head that im showing already but i can deff see a little bump starting :) xx

Well had to go for a scan as i was having cramps on tuesday and i was showing to be 8 weeks. :O. Feel like a whale to be honest lol.

I had this ...but it turned out to be just bloating that is common in the early weeks...it died down at around 10 weeks and then I started to 'show' about 14 weeks!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back