Looks like a miscarriage

Hi thanks everyone saturday was a nightmare passed large clots n blood all day n finally stopped at night during it i took really ill foned hospital n said if it got any worse to fone back got hospital on tuesday x

Hi yes ok just gets like sharp shooting pains in the bottom ogf my back and sore leg every now n again still bleeding though wish it would just stop x

i everyone went to hospital and got scanned everythings away and everythings more or less back to normal still some blod to come away and from the sick of the pregnancy sack i was about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant but im ok now ive took diareha the kids have all took sickness and diareha so i stil feel like crap doctor done a full blod count for my iron as i constantly feel shattered no energy etc but it came back fine so just to keep taking the iron x

aww mrs hope your ok... you seem to be handling it as well as possible . :hug: xxxx

Well thats all u can do ive put all the stuff i have on advertising sites ie 3 in 1 pram swinging cradle etc xx

To be honest i really doubt it we have 5 kids were in a 3 bedroomed house so no room plus the baby starts nursery next week itd be mad to have another then again 2 of my friends are due in august so god knows how ill face them x

awell ... hopf everything works out the way u want in the end... whatever happens :) xxx

Hi guys just to let u all know im ok just not been on here much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back