Lost my baby today

So sorry to hear this! :( Take care lovely xx

So sorry to hear this hun, thinking of u. Hope u have lots of support at home xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this hun, hang in there , it will happen XX

So sorry hun, I had an mmc last year at 11 weeks, no warning. Its devastating and I really feel for you :hug:

Sorry to hear your sad news. Hope your ok...
Xxxx

Hi Heywood, so sorry to hear about your loss. I went through the same last year so I know how heartbreaking it is (my baby stopped trying at about 8 weeks). There is nothing worse than going for that scan knowing in the back of your mind that something is wrong and then having your worst nightmare confirmed. Take things easy on yourself, it does get easier over time.

Will be thinking of you x

I am so so sorry to hear this. We are all here for you xx

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. It's such a horrible thing to go through. I hope things happen fairly quickly and painlessly for you now, because you don't need any more stress on top of what you are going through. Big hugs and take care of yourself. xx

Sorry to hear your sad news.

I lost a baby in December got to week 12 and had a bleed and it turned out baby had stopped developing at 6weeks :( its awful I had to have an operation to remove the pregnancy. Would of been due anytime now (dd was 8th June) just found out I'm expecting again only 5weeks very happy but very scared at the same time.

Don't give up let your self time to grieve and when ur ready try again xx

I'm so so sorry to read this Hun, how awful for you. I lost my first in February at 13 weeks. I had a normal scan at 8+5 weeks so was devastated when I had a scan at 13 weeks and was told the baby had stopped growing at 9 weeks. Nobody knows how painful and devastating a miscarriage is until they go through it themselves. All I can say is please don't blame yourself (I did for weeks) lean on the people you love and be kind to yourself. You have my thoughts and sympathy. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back