Low Placenta

xNataliex

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I had my 20 week scan last week and was told I have a low placenta (actually lying low down at the back of my uterus). They have reassured me it will rectify it'sself as I get bigger but I did some research on the internet over the weekend and have scared myself :shock:

Did any of you have this and it recified itself or did anyone have to go for a ceasarean because of it?

Thanks! xxx

Was told mine was @ 20 weeks, but they said it normally moves up...never been scanned again, and when questioned it I was told there was no need...

Look out for any bleeding, that is normally a sign of low lying placenta :hug:

hunny the intrnet is one of the best things in the world but it can awfull scare the sh*t out of you. My mum had a low lying placenbta and it turned itself round she bled a littler bit though and thought she was hemoraging not saying this to scare you hun just to warn you so that if it did happen then you wouldnt automatically think something was wrong :hug:

My mum had low lying placenta on all my brothers and sisters apart from me ( the first ) She had c sec on all but that was only because it was cover the entrance to the birth canal, yours will proberly move.

They told me I had this but when I went for a scan later it had corrected itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back