Lullabies and nursery rhymes?

Verity2011

Reaction score
I love singing to Ariel but I have to confess I am not the best at making up lyrics (I'm about as creative as the chorus to Justin Bieber's Baby song). So am desperate to learn some new cute lullabies and/or nursery rhymes. What do you all sing to your LOs?

I don't tend sing nursery rhymes, rather older songs.

She laughs when I sing 'you are my sunshine'

We also like Daisy Daisy. Sometimes I use hymns as well, depends what I can remember the words of. Lol

I always sing 'you are my sunshine' too, and 'baby beluga'.... I need to learn more kids songs!

We love a bit of old macdonalf had a farm and the wheels on the bus!lol c

Twinkle twinkle little star, Baa Baa black sheep, Miss Polly had a dolly, Incy wincy spider - just google the lyrics!

I sing you are my sunshine and I love you baby which always relaxes him.
We sing old mc Donald and London bridge when getting ready in the morning ( I bought an iTunes cd with 125 songs on as I couldn't remember more than the first two lines ) x

baby mine, stay awake and black velvet are all ive sung to Alyssa so far, she does seem to fall ast asleep when i sing black velvet tho lol

I sing anything and everything at the moment because it calm Chloe down when she's having a strop :)

A sailor went to Sea
Animal boogie
Knick Knack Paddywack
My Bonnie Lies over the Ocean
Mary Mary quite Contrary
Grand ole Duke of York............I could go on forever you tube has been my friend lol

Harlow loves me singing the lullaby "mockingbird" she smiles her little head of and then conks out straight away!

I do wonder if she is smiling because she is secretly laughing at my singing voice lol x

I do all the traditional nursery rhymes all through the day, there are far too many to name, but at night I sing Brahms lullaby or Hushabye Mountain.

Actually though his favourite songs of all are christmas carols!

Samira seems to like nonsensical songs best, most of the ones I know are in German, but she absolutely adores Hey Diddle Diddle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back