MAJOR nesting alert

Tadpole

Reaction score
I realised that nesting had kicked in when I found myself scrubbing the kitchen & bleaching the floor at 7 am this morning. I have gone through the entire flat and cleaned, tidied, dusted & hoovered every blinking surface!! AND also sorted out the airing cupboard and the coat/shoe cupboard. Just finishing the last of the laundry now.

Have made myself sit down with a cup of tea as I have also given myself very uncomfortable braxton hicks. Bambino feels like she has dropped quite a bit in the past few days - I am supposed to have a 38 week appt next week but the surgery is fully booked so won't have my next appt till 39 weeks. Have made sure I booked my 40 week though!!

:pray: I get this soon, I could do wih doing a good spring clean but can think of nothing worse at the moment!! If you girls fancy a day trip to nottinghamshire though :think: :wink:

DH is disappointed that the nesting instinct hasn't kicked in for me. It's in my head but I feel sooo uncomfortable when I try to do anything that I end up just sitting with my feet up feeling guilty that I'm not doing the cleaning. I had so many plans for when I went on maternity leave as I'm usually pretty industrious.

Awwww, my nesting was unreal.... dont think my house has ever been to clean as it was then!

I saw your status on FB and though you had gone mad :rotfl: rest love rest enjoy the time you have to your self :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back