Mamas and Papas Primo Viaggio

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone here use the Mamas and Papas Primo Viaggio car seat? We bought it as part of the travel system with our Sola, which has great reviews, however the car seat doesn't have good reviews. Unfortunately we only checked the reviews for the buggy.

A lot of the reviews have said that the car seat is too upright for a new born and now I am worried, so I was just wondering if anyone has used it for their newborn?

Thanks x

I have, and there haven't been any problems, we're still using it now :hug:

Oh good, that makes me feel better. The seat does look comfy and sturdy, that's why we bought it, but obviously don't have a baby to put in it yet, so it's handy to speak to someone that has! x

been used for both my nephews and family friend also has one. The kids love it, looks very secure and snug. Only thing is I think it is really heavy to lift. However, I am planning on getting it as part of my travel system. xx

Oh that's good. It is heavy and quite big, but that doesn't really bother me. The main concern was the part in the reviews that said it was too upright for a new born, and I was thinking, we've spent £140 on it now, plus the isofix base, so it's a bit late to change our minds! xx

My SIL clips it to the chassis a d used that in the early days to skoot about town. Was easier. I don't drive so someone else will be there to lift mine! Apart from that it's fabby. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back