Mamas and papas sola pros/cons??

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
does anyone have one of these pushchairs, as i really like it and wanna sell mine to buy one and wanna know peoples thoughts on them :)

thanks in adavnce

Yes! I love mine. It's so easy to push/steer, feels light when pushing around. It's also very easy to fold up/down, which is a plus for me as I don't like complicated things! I love the fact that it goes flat but can also be used as a pushchair. My son is nearly four weeks and always falls asleep in it. The only thing I would say is that the base is quite big, so you need to make sure it'll fit in the boot of your car xx

I have one and I loved it whilst lo was lying flat. Now she's bigger and really nosey she wants to upright but the seat doesn't click into the position properly. I'm currently fighting with mamas and papas to get it fixed but bought it through I stockist miles away from us and have already taken it back twice! Apparently it is a common fault with mamas and papas prams. My friends is the same. I'm gutted really, as i really thought it was perfect, but for the money I wish I had bought a different one. Sorry to put a dampner on the previous good review!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back