March Testing Thread

All updated for you ladies :)

Goodluck and lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust::dust:

ToniWin - do you have a testing date? x x

Hi, please can you swap me to the 16th. Ta and fx everyone! X

Hi mummy2adam. I'm hoping for testing date of 30th/31st. Cycles slightly irregular since coming off pill, but current average is 30 days so that's why I'm hoping to be testing again in march. Obviously will know better later in the month when I ov.

All updated ladies.
Sorry she got you Tiff :hugs:
Toni_win ive put you down for 31st, if it changes just let me know and ill amend it :)

Lots of dust for all you lovely march testers :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

Sorry to those of you who AF got this month. Keep strong and march on, you'll get your happy day soon I hope.
Xx

Pls can you put me back to the 20th. I'm not going to test until I'm several days late. Not feeling confident this cycle.

Yay we're testing buddys Ninja! I'm due on the 13th but not gonna test till 20th xxx

All updated for you ladies, sorry she got you young mum 21, goodluck for this cycle :clover:

Goodluck and lots of babydust for all of the March testers still left to test :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

Really don't think I'll get BFP this month but would be due to test 11th if my cycles stay same as prior to MMC. :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back