MAY TESTING THREAD

Clarkecharm

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Thought Id start a new thread for May.
Here’s lots of :dust: for you all!

Nat

Hi :) thanks for starting it and good luck to you. I have been off here, but hubbies medication has still never come home and so due to that we have been trying this month again :) I am fairly certain I ovulated this last few days, possibly cd15, I am trying to be calm and not overthink anything this month as I feel like it’s better for me not to get hopes up. But I will be testing probably around the 5th of may. so praying for one last miracle.
Hope everyone is keeping well. Baby dust to everyone trying :) xxx

Can I join? Feeling the ttc strain. Going for no2 after a long gap (I had a boy in may 18) and have 2 fairly hefty life long diagnoses which will affect fertility. Will test around 8th may unless you know what happens

Good luck @kaypee, hope your diagnosis is nothing too sinister, such a blow to get health conditions which get in the way of life, we are going through a similar trackle, and this will have to be our last month ttc more than likely. Due to hubbys medication he’s due to start, we are actually lucky to even get this month as he was suppose to start his meds in March but they keep getting held up. Thankfully he is keeping well just now so I am happy we are getting the extra time :)

Hope everyone is keeping well :) xxx

Hi @kaypee sending you lots of luck. I have Pcos so can feel the ttc strain,

currently on cd14 no positive opk yet but will keep testing

Thank you all ☺️ I have Addison’s disease which means I have no adrenal function (no cortisol, no BP regulation, missing a few hormones!) and Hashimotos disease so underactive thyroid.
Hope this bonus month is lucky for you @Kiwi_53!
I ovulate late usually CD20 so wishing you a pos soon @Clairexx89!
Im about 5dpo and restraining myself

Well I caved and tested negative, I think I am 10dpo so I keep telling myself it’s early, but I also feel like af is on its way so think am just going to have to accept that’s life is planned out for me. Good luck ladies, baby dust to everyone xxx

Last edited:
Did you test again @Kiwi_53? I’m still getting negative opk’s though it was a 91 day cycle last time so think I’m going to need a lot of test

how are you @kaypee

am 8dpo. Bfn this morning boobs aching. Urgghh hate it allll

I have tested everyday as I am a poas addict haha but it’s been negative everyday, so just waiting for af to show up now.
@Clairexx89 thats hard to deal with, horrible to not really know where you are in a cycle.

@kaypee its so horrid seeing the bfn, hopefully it changes for you soon.

Had a positive opk yesterday, going to keep test though to see if it was a false positive. Last time I got a positive was around the same time (20dpo) but then didn’t get Af until cd 91.

im sorry @Kiwi_53, praying for your little miracle.

Had a positive opk yesterday, going to keep test though to see if it was a false positive. Last time I got a positive was around the same time (20dpo) but then didn’t get Af until cd 91.

im sorry @Kiwi_53, praying for your little miracle.

must be so tricky to pinpoint, if you have plenty opks I would just keep testing too, in the hopes that you can keep track, I don’t know a whole lot about pcos cycles but would temping work? As I think that you can have several lh surges and not necessarily be ovulating at those times?

well af has arrived for me right on time this morning. Hubby has gotten word this morning that his meds are due to be delivered now on the 15th, the debate now is whether he wants to start them now as we have a holiday booked now in June and the side affects can be horrid for him so don’t really want to ruin our holiday. Who knows what to do.

hope everyone’s well. X

Hi can I join the May thread too please

I am due to test the next few days

I have been ttc for 10 years and have been told I have pcos but this month I have had the first ever positive ovulation test on the 25th April and according to flo should have started af today but I have tests arriving tomorrow so will test on Saturday if nothing by then

I have sore bbs feeling very sick I have had cramps in my tummy just above my pelvic bone for a day and then it stopped

Baby dust to you all

So my period came on day due, usual few light days but never turned into anything so i tested again and BFP :eek: i am now terrified….

So my period came on day due, usual few light days but never turned into anything so i tested again and BFP :eek: i am now terrified….

Congratulations! I hope it was just an implantation bleed. Are you going to have beta draws 48 hours apart?

So hard to know what to do @Kiwi_53 re meds, guess depends how urgent they are? Hope you have a good holiday either way x

Hi @Jemjem2905 welcome!

have you kept tracking @Clairexx89 ?

Congrats on the bfp, hopefully just some implantation bleeding, got everything crossed for you :)

basically the medication is for his multiple sclerosis, they should be able to half relapses by 50% so defiantly something we want to get him started on, but he’s decided to wait until after our holiday, so gives us two more cycles ttc so I am happy about that :) and it means he and all of us should enjoy our holiday so will be lovely :) x

Sorry been Mia for a bit. Had a positive opk but noting since, tbh don’t feel anything at all but will test on Friday anyway. Still going to carry on with opk. I’ve order some more.

congratulations @kaypee please keep us updated.

@Kiwi_53 thats good news about the meds, hopefully it will happen soon

Hi ladies

Sorry I've not been in contact again congratulations @kaypee hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months

I have had some development I had a very faint line on Saturday but started bleeding very lightly on Tuesday and then by Wednesday it was just pure heavy red blood no clots or anything (sorry tmi) and constantly sore tummy I went to the doctor on Thursday she thinks I have had a egg fertilise but not implant so I had to test again this morning if positive I would have been put to hospital for scans but it's negative so she said it should just clear its self out. Gutted but also feeling positive as I've never had a egg fertilise in the 10 years of ttc so feel positive about that and hope it's good signs for the months to come.

I've never had a positive test I've never had a positive ovulation test I've never been this close but yet so far so I'm looking at ways of making my uterus more welcoming a friend suggested iron increase and excercise walking is meant to be good but I'm off work yesterday today and tomorrow then back Monday but on holiday after then so I'm sure it will all be positive.

My husband is over the moon that it actually half worked I think if I had a more positive line on Saturday it would have upset him a lot more but he couldn't see the line but I could

Baby dust to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back