Maybe...

Kirsthar

Reaction score
Hello All,

So ok, i have not been on here for a while.

This is mine and DH's 1st month of TTC. I'm not sure when i OV'd as my cycles are irregular (anything between 28 days - 38 days).

The last 6 days i've had a bunged up bottom :blush: and since thursday night my boobs have been sore and the left one seems to have doubled in size lol. I dont normally get sore boobs before my period? Only when i was pregnant before?

So my last period started on 8th Apr which means if my cycle was 28 days my period would have started today, so you've guessed it i did a test this morning with a clearblue digital and it was a BFN :censored:

I thought maybe it could be i am testing early? As i suppose if my cycle was to be 38 Days i'd be testing 10 days early? but on the other hand i dont think i'd have symptoms yet? or maybe it wont be that long? i dont know really lol

What do you think ladies

thank you very much in advance for your thought xxx

If may just have been too early hun. If your cycles can be longer than maybe you OV'd later this month. Wait a few days and try again. I hope AF stays away for you FX :)

It could be a shy BFP. I agree with ninjakitty, if AF stays away try again in a couple of days, maybe with a FR, I think they are a bit more sensitive than the CB ones.

Thank you very much ladies. I am hopefull that i am just testing too early and will test again in a few days if the wicked witch stays away. I must confess i cant help but be a little excited...i know i shouldnt lol

Fingers crossed...i'll get that BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back