Memorials for our angels???

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hope we are all ok?

My memorial came for my baby yesterday. At first i thought it might be a bit weird, but now i have it i love it.

I bought a pendant from the website:

http://www.labelledame.com/miscarriage-infant-loss.html

It consists of a small silver heart engraved on the back with:
BEANIE
7 WKS

on top is a tiny heart with ANGEL engraved on theback and two tiny footprints on the front. It also has a Aquamarine birthstone (For march, beanie's due date).

I have it on now and i feel like it has brought my angel closer to me. If that sounds supid or you think its weird sorry!

But i wanted a personal way to remeber my angel who i loved so much even for the short amount of time she was with me.

I'd be interested to know how everyone else remembers their angels??

Love
Lau
xxx

That's a very lovely thing. Just looking at that site made me cry.

My baby always has a place in my heart. Had a very strong feeling it was a girl too.

That sounds so lovely hun. Iv only just miscarried a few days a go so the pain is still really raw i cant think about anything else. That is such a lovely way to remember. x

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.
I am so sorry for everyone's losses. It's just not fair is. I wish none of us had to be here :cry: Somedays, like today, i feel i am coping. Others i'm a mess. :wall:

We went to see out friends baby last weekend, he was 5 days old. It was lovely to see him and hold him. But then all this week i've been a state.

For some reason today i feel better. Like i'm eventually accepting what has happened. I wonder how long will last until i hit rock bottom again though.

Just looked in my diary and it was 7 weeks yesterday my angel left me, Feels like it's always been like this though...

(((((HUGS))))))) :hug: to all the ladies on here, it is pain no-one should have to go through.

Love Laura
xxxxxx

Hi hun thanks and im so sorry for your loss as well. ((((HUGS)))) :hug: :hug: to you too. Hopefully it will start to ease soon, its going to take a while. If you ever want to chat at all you know where i am you can PM me any time. Hope your ok. x x

Hi Tracey,

I'm ok.

I know i will get there in the end, it will take time. Every day is different isn't it. You think you are ok and then something happens to tip you over the edge!

Oh well,

Love
Lau
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member