my angels

Corrinne37

Reaction score
The due date of my 2nd angel baby is tomorrow,
oh how my heart hurts when i think what could of been around this time, how different i would of been feeling right now....
....maybe i would of had my baby already, and the new baby buzz, mixed with extreme tiredness, and endless visitors and phonecalls or maybe i had just started going into labour or i was fat and heavy and fed up!
but no, no baby not even a sniff of a bfp, just my heavy heart.

in 2 weeks time, it would have been the 1st birthday of my 1st angel baby.
how different things would of been then too, for one i would never ever of known all this pain of loss and infertility.

anyway, silly thread really, just a funny time for me and wanted to get my feelings out....
really hope when my due date passes i will let go enough to get my bfp, and this time be a super healthy sticky!

in 3 weeks time , its my little boys 3rd birthday, my real life angel,
funny how i always conceive around july/ august time and due dates are always april/ may!!
but yes i do have my gorgeous little boy who thank my lucky stars everyday for and know that my body can do it, just when the time is right xxxxx

I'm sorry corrine, hugs and sending a prayer xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

:hugs: its so hard isnt it, it would be my angel babies due date today, i've been moody and upset for the last few days then it dawned on me why. xx

It will be my second angel's due date at the end of May and my 3rd angel's in early July.

I know things are different for me now but you never, ever forget.

My 2nd and 3rd losses were earlier and I have decided not to do anything to commemorate... I have decided to concentrate on the positives and I don't want to mark these 'sad' dates each and every year.

Yet I'll always know in my heart as there are little mini footprints there from all 3 of my lost ones...

I hope you get through this sad time Corinne, I know some times it is much, much harder than others.

xxxxxxxxxx

My thoughts are with you corrinne

On what would have been my baby's due date, my counsellor suggested i do a little ceremony to commemorate and it helped a little

Wish i could say something to help

Take care and be kind to yourself in the next few weeks xxx

:hugs: honey I'm so sorry.

I'm dreading mine, but like you I will get strength, I'm sure, from the some of the lovely ladies on here.

Fx'd for a sticky bean for you.xx

Im sorry sweety :hugs: my due date was in march and it hurt but it also let me move on a bit xxx
:hugs: be strong sweety

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

thanks ladies, i know ill be fine, ive been here before, you just feel a bit weird around the due date, but yes very healing also Lynette, and that pregnancy has now run its course and yes can be fully let go of. xxx

:hugs: its so hard isnt it, it would be my angel babies due date today, i've been moody and upset for the last few days then it dawned on me why. xx

Funny isnt it , how it makes you feel like that.
OH said i feel a bit off and I said well you know what date it is. xxxx

Yeah it is hun, luckily i have kept myself busy today and i guess its helped been a saturday having my little family round me, DD driving me nuts and OH been a gem :) xx

Aw this made me sad :( iknow how u feel, dates mean so much after mc, you will get there lovely, stay strong xxx

So sorry corinne, i know that pain, and i really hope you get your bfp soon xxxx

I'm sorry sweetheart sending you lots o

Last edited:
So sorry hun, it would have been my due date tomorrow and I know how you feel, just wanted to send you hugs :hug: xx

i know we were around the same time, sending you hugs too. xxxxxx

Corrinne your strength amazes me. You will get there, you have done t once and produced a wonderful little man, you will do it again! We will always think and love our angel babies, just know we r all here to support you through xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back