Merv's mum

Mamafy

Reaction score
You really need to show us the pics of the gorgeous new changing bag you are FORCING me into purchasing later in ther year :yay:

Ladies its gorgeous :love:

Oooooooooooo i'm intrigued! Do share MM! :D

its lovely if you do see it you will want one but not sure my oh would love the price!! he he
im loving the red one i saw

I'm literally hanging on the edge of my seat!! I've 2 changing bags already but hey, a girl can never have too many bags! Hehe! x

Here she is......:cloud9:
pic 006.jpg

pic 013.jpg

Shame I'm stuck in the house with Hebe and her chickenpox!!! :lol:

Oh nice you shouldn't show me things like that

she got an outing today.....a few admiring glances from fellow yummy mummies...:smug:

Call me a bore or a tom boy but I couldn't give a rats ass about how posh my changing bag is. I did however buy a new one that matched the colour of my new double buggy.

Am I unusual? Should I care more? You posh people are giving me a complex :lol: that coupled with my mam telling me I am lacking in the yummy mummy department is worrying :blush: no nice clothes fit my weird post natal shape, what's a girl to do :rofl: xx

I wouldn't normally care although I like a matching one to the pram :lol:

But thats like a handbag and the thought of getting 3 lo's out the door plus a changing bag, plus a handbag :oooo: Something will have to give, I'll sacrifice my handbag for the Christmas Red one :yay:

That's a point like, humping my handbag about as well as a cange bag and the kids is a nightmare!! To drop the handbag would be canny. Anyway, your havin twins so you'll be getting 4 LO's out the house :rofl: xx

Go away you big jinx :shakehead: :lol:

If its twins I'm texting you from the hospital with the word "JINX" :rofl:

:rofl: you can't blame me for everything :lol: anywho I'm intoxicated right now so I can't be held accountable :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back