Metallic taste, 9dpo.

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hmm, as its after midnight I am officially 9dpo. I'm not feeling very positive this month because of the abscess I developed during OV but literally 15 mins ago I got a really strong metallic taste and its still there.

I'm in bed, brushed my teeth about an hour ago, And this taste just suddenly developed.

I read online that it can be an early pregnancy symptom, and now I'm getting excited!!

Really hope my body isn't playing mean tricks on me :-(

Just wanted to share.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i got a strange taste aswell hun dunno if mine was metallic but it was strange. have my fingers crossed hunny :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

My little angel 20/3/11 :angel2:

That is a really promising symptom jayjay, Fx crossed for you. Are you going to test soon? xx

Come on JayJay!!! WOop woop! my fingers are crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't have any tests as I couldn't resist peeing on them all, but I'm going into town later will buy either tesco or superdrug tests and POAS today and with FMU tomorrow.

Omg I so hope this is it!!

The metallic taste has gone, but was there last night until I fell asleep.

Thank u ladies!! Really hope this is it for me, would be amazing.

I'll check in later and let everyone know the result. FX x

Good luck. Fingers crossed for you xx

oooh exciting! can't wait to find out! FX x

I couldn't test yesterday cuz when I went into town to buy tests I met a friend and couldn't buy tests in front of her cuz I don't want anyone knowing.
So I'm going to go back to town today and buy some and test later.

Had the metallic taste again yesterday but not had it since.

oooo the suspense is killing me test already jayjay lol :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just tested - BFN :(
Will test again with FMU tomorrow just to make sure. I'm 10dpo so surely a test at 11dpo with FMU would show something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back