Morning sickness - boy or girl??

evelynch

Reaction score
Just curious to know whenever you feel nausea and vomitting when you was pregnant with your baby girl ?

I had nausea and vomitting wt my second boy..
Now I also feel nausea but not vomitting wt my third pregnant :shock:..am in 1st trimester...

Hi not had a girl, but with my first i had awful m/s throughout the whole pregnancy. this time not sure what im having but m/s is awful could be im just a wuss, but had to be put on tablets to ease it off alittle. At the moment it comes and goes, and when its there it all day feeling sicky or being sick :(

I didn't have any ms when I was pregnant with my daughter x

Hi not had a girl, but with my first i had awful m/s throughout the whole pregnancy. this time not sure what im having but m/s is awful could be im just a wuss, but had to be put on tablets to ease it off alittle. At the moment it comes and goes, and when its there it all day feeling sicky or being sick :(

wow...I really hate morning sickness.. :shock:
That make me sick all days...

I was very ill with no1 a boy , no sickness at all with no2 a girl or no3 another girl , squeasy but not sick with no4 a boy and no5 a girl , squeasy and sick with this yellow one ( so far) so it's anyones guess .xx

i was very sick and i am having a girl x

I had sickness with all three of my pregnancies, have 2 girls and expecting a boy this time :)

I was very ill with no1 a boy , no sickness at all with no2 a girl or no3 another girl , squeasy but not sick with no4 a boy and no5 a girl , squeasy and sick with this yellow one ( so far) so it's anyones guess .xx

wow...so many kids you had...:)

I'm having a girl and still getting morning sickness xxxx

I had a boy, but no ms to speak of really!

I have a boy and a girl and pregnant withthe third. I have never experienced morning sickness with none of the pregnancies so I don't think it is a boy or girl thing.

I felt nausea for about 2 weeks out of the whole preg and I had a boy

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

I had hyperemesis with my daughter. I'm having a boy this time, I was sick but nowhere near as bad as last time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back