Morning sickness - boy or girl??

I have a boy and a girl and pregnant withthe third. I have never experienced morning sickness with none of the pregnancies so I don't think it is a boy or girl thing.

yes..not all pregnancies r same...some had m/s..some not..you are so lucky..I really hate m/s...erhhhh....

I wasn't sick at all, and I'm having a boy.
My MIL wasn't sick with my OH, but was really sick with his sister....
MIL's friend, wasn't sick with her boy either..

I had the odd day of nausea with my son, but 24/7 nausea and sickness some mornings with my dd from 6weeks until 31 weeks

I've had bad ms - sick until 17 weeks and then it came back at 27 weeks. I'm having a girl

With my baby girl I had ms all day every day till the 3rd tri.

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and the symptoms and cravings are exactly the same, which is why I think I'm having a girl again, but who knows :dance::eh:

With my baby girl I had ms all day every day till the 3rd tri.

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and the symptoms and cravings are exactly the same, which is why I think I'm having a girl again, but who knows :dance::eh:

oh ..I saw the doc just now regarding my symptoms..she said, thats normal and good signs..that shows the baby's condition is good..if no symtoms, thats would make her worries..huh

I've had bad ms - sick until 17 weeks and then it came back at 27 weeks. I'm having a girl

May I ask, how do you paste baby ticker under your post?? put code under your signature? or what? I've tried to put code but its failed..teach me how to do this?

With my first a boy I never had any pg symptoms! Wasn't even tired! This pg is so different! Felt really sick from the off! And soooo tired! But don't know what we r having yet! Could be my age! I was only 18 with my first!

With my first a boy I never had any pg symptoms! Wasn't even tired! This pg is so different! Felt really sick from the off! And soooo tired! But don't know what we r having yet! Could be my age! I was only 18 with my first!

me too...am so tired and really sick all the times...:shock:

I've been really lucky, I haven't had any morning sickness at all! & I'm having a little boy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back