Mountain buggy?

not got this buggy but think looks really nice is this for when baby arrives?x

Yeah, there's a carry cot attachment we plan to get for the first few months. It seems really well made and great for off road which is the main reason I've been looking at it.

yeah looks great hun thats even better if comes with carrycot thought was just buggy was gonna say a wouldnt put newborn in that but thats even better go for it x

Think we'll probably go for it as it's a good price just now!

I like the look of the "terrain" model. Looks good for running.

Think the terrain one is designed for running, I was reading that you shouldn't run with a new born though even with these buggies until they are 4-6 months old though. I tend to walk a lot with the dog on rough ground and the beach, plus we camp a lot that's why I'm thinking of getting the urban jungle one.

Yeah I've read similar elsewhere too, no running before 6 months, but have also seen that it may be ok before 6mo if the buggy can take a car seat as it better protects the baby's head/neck from all the bumps. Better safe than sorry though - for the first 6 months, hubby can look after bub while I run/skate.

Well, I've ordered it today! Just hope its as good as I think it is!!

Hi there, I can 100% recommend the mountain buggy!! They're made over here in NZ and we bought one for our first child (he's 2 and a half now) and will be using it for this baby too. It's still as good as new!
We're dairy farmers so it's really been put through it's paces, across bumpy paddocks, down muddy cattle races, beaches, country roads - you name it it's been through it!!

It's still a really manoueverable bubby for being in town too though - so in my opinion, it really does have it all!!

Enjoy!!

Thanks iriki its good to hear someone has one and likes it! Sounds like it will be great to still keep walking the dog and camping and lasts well!

It looks alot like my Phil N Ted that I use for Childminding! I like it! x

The company is owned by Phil & teds, they do look very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back