Movements

gemmum

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to share how excited I am with my little bump moving around. It gets harder and more active every day! I just love lying their at bedtime and felling it kick and summersault around.

I remember from my first pregnancy what it feels like at the end, you can feel (and see!) it stick out its elbow and feel the palms of its hands and feet. I just can't wait for all this again.

It's just such a miricle isn't it!

Hello Gemmum
I think I have started to feel my little one moving around, but am finding it is still very very light movements. I am 18.5 weeks which is wierd as my baby is due 31st Aug and yet you are 21 weeks but due before me?! I am confused!
Anyhow I share your excitement, its the first time for me so learning lots as I go along. I'm loving it so far!
Keep well xxx

I loveeee feeling Ava move. I feel her all of the time now and it's so amazing! I know when to expect her to move as well. She loves to keep me company at night! I love it! :)

My baby is also a very active one, although has not been as active the past few days, it's obviously not got the room to do so!! Still, when it does move boy do I feel it !!

OverTheMoon, I think your confusion is because the Americans among us write their dates Month/Day/Year instead of Day/Month/Year.

my baby likes to go quiet for days at a time, and it worrys me then it starts and wont stop!

i cant actually feel my baby moving at the moment but i had my first scan today and it was jumping and bouncing off my bladder cant wait to feel it :D

I have been feeling Chris moving for a while now. I know his sleep schedule now. Its kind of cool.

Zor-El said:
i cant actually feel my baby moving at the moment but i had my first scan today and it was jumping and bouncing off my bladder cant wait to feel it :D

For a while my baby had it's feet on my bladder so every kick I felt I needed to go to the toilet. It was cute at first but I got a bit tired of it after a while.

But there is nothing better than feeling it move, even if I do have to rush to the loo after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back