Mums of both sexes...

mags

Reaction score
Were your pregnancies different for each sex? I have 2 girls, and suffered from bad morning sickness with both of them. I'm now pregnant with baby number 3 and desperately hoping for a boy...but I'm gettting the same sickly feeling.

On a different note--do you think that old ring test works? The one where you tie thread to your wedding ring and if it moves in circles it's a boy--if it swings from side to side, it's a girl? Did it yesterday and it said BOY, but I've got this feeling I'm destined to have another girl... :roll:

I had no morning sickness with my son, but with my daughter I had chronic nausea and tiredness...But I carried the same with both and put on the same amount of weight...But bigger boobies with DD.

With my girls i was really sick but with the boys i only felt sick and also with the boys i got really bad headaches

ive already got two boys and im carrying a girl now, and apart from things being slightly harder this time, ive had hyperemesis each time so for me the only real difference is their bits lol

I have two the same but my pregnancies couldn't have been more different... This time round I had really bad sickness... but with Tia I only felt sick. I don't think there is much in it to be exact. :roll:

i have 4 boys and 2 girls so far and to be honest cant say they were any different.

I was more sick and heartburn with my DD but my sis has 3 girls and her pregnancies were all different!!

I didn't find many differences between my pregnancies

My pregnancy with DS was a breeze no problem other than heart burn in tri 3, flat tummy and full of energy the whole time........................

Im now PG with a girl, absolutley different MS so severe I was treated for starvation and lots and lots and lots of other problems.

That being said Im almost 9 years older and that could have something to do with the problems however I keeep saying I dont carry girls well :(

This pregnancy is completely different to Isaac's, and we're having a girl this time, so they say :lol: Terrible morning sickness, fatigue and an early huge bump this time around, with Isaac I never felt pregnant until the last few weeks :lol: So different for me.

Mine were complete opposites! ALL the old wives tales were true, the hsape of the bump, cravings, sickness all followed those silly old tales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back