My bed time!

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
Oh my god I am such a lightweight! Its half eight here now and I'm starting to think about going to bed.... reading 'Ugly' by Constance Briscoe and its brilliant, I think I'll be able to manage maybe two chapters before my eyes start closing. :sleep:
I just can't keep awake in the evenings!! Am I the only one?! And still I feel like i've only had a couple of hours sleep in the morning (mind you DS has been waking at half five the last week or so....) :doh:

OverTheMoon said:
Oh my god I am such a lightweight! Its half eight here now and I'm starting to think about going to bed.... reading 'Ugly' by Constance Briscoe and its brilliant, I think I'll be able to manage maybe two chapters before my eyes start closing. :sleep:
I just can't keep awake in the evenings!! Am I the only one?! And still I feel like i've only had a couple of hours sleep in the morning (mind you DS has been waking at half five the last week or so....) :doh:

o0o im rading that book next :D its sitting on my shelf waiting for me to finnish the first book from torey hayden :)

on topic lol. im getting really tired lately. it doesnt matter how much sleep i have or havent had.

its awful isnt it :(

Aw, i've read that book, it's so sad :( so disgusting how any mother could do behave like Constance's mother did.

Hi

aww im the same way so tired i feel so old when i go to bed early :lol:
Katrina

Always tired. If I get a lie in (not always possible with bladder, cats and workmen across the road) I always seem to want a nap later on too! And if I have a nap, I still can sleep that night. :bored:

aww that book is brill... i read it in two days

you've got to read the "silent sisters" and "behind close doors"... they are both written by the same person...'

if you think ''ugly" is good you've got to read them :wink: even better

neeko - yes the book was totally addictive, it made me feel quite sick though how that poor girl was treated..... the only thing that annoyed me about the book was you didn't get to hear the mother get her come uppance. I hope it happened one day she should have never had kids :evil:

Hey :wave:
I think if I could, I would sleep 24/7 mainly because I dont sleep that well at night. Am totally knackered by early evening and just lay on the sofa and veg out. I try and nap in the afternoon, but only when Josh is at school. So half term is really no good for me. I miss my naps :lol:

Grr tiredness Grr!

Although it made me feel good at parentcraft last week when we all admitted we felt the same! Not long til maternity leave - thank good ness! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back