my birth story *updated wiyh pics*

greendayrock

Reaction score
Started getting mild pains about 6.30pm on thursday night thought nothing of it cause had them before and turned into nothing. Had dinner and they started getting a little stronger so phoned my mum as she was my second birthing partner and she needed time to get ready just incase it was the real thing. At 9.30pm they was getting even stronger so told hubby to go and get me mum as this was it and she lived 45 mins away. I stayed at home cause my son was in bed, the contractions were every 20 mins when my hubby went and 10 minutes after he left they came fast and furious so i phoned him and told him to get his mum to come over incase i gave birth while he was out. Thankfully they slowed down again and he made it back. Stayed at home till 12.30am till i felt i should go into the hospital. Got to the hospital at about 12.40am was put onto a monitor for 20 mins then was examined to be told i was 7cm dialated, so i asked if i could have a water birth and they said by the time they filled it up i would have given birth so i did without it. An hour later was checked again and was 8 cm, 10mins after my waters broke and contractions got even stronger, was asked if i wanted gas and air and i said no. I got onto my side as midwife said this would help get my cervix to dilate even further. By 2am i felt a sudden urge to push so midwife told me to go ahead so i pushed like merry hell, as her head was crowning i asked my hubby what colour her hair was and he said jet black :) Completely different as our son has bright blonde hair. Anyway 20 mins later aaliyah hannah was born, she was put straight onto me, which was the best thing ever as my son was taken away when he was born. My hubby was allowed to cut the cord and she was then cleaned up and weighed coming in at a massive 7lb compared to my son who was 5lb 140z. I had no stiches and no lacerations. i am the happiest person on this planet.

photos will follow when i know how. :D :D :D :D :D

WOW :shock: :cheer:

Well done you!!! :dance: :clap: You had an amazing birth!!!

I want one just like it!!! :pray:

Cant wait to see piccies xx

Text book birth! I hope my next one is like that.

Well done and congratulations!

congratulations hun on your new little girl :cheer: :cheer: :hug: xxx

Great story hun :cheer: :cheer:

Glad everything went well for u :hug:

Looking forward to seeing pics :cheer:

Congratulations and well done. Sounds like a great birth. :cheer:

Look forward to seeing some pictures :D :cheer:

congrats on ur lil girl! beautiful name xx

Now that sort of birth story is fab, thats the one I want please!!! :rotfl:

You did so well hun, congrats to you and your family :D

Fantastic , hope mine will be like that .

Well done and congrats on getting a daughter . :clap: :clap:

Congratulations - sounds like an ideal birth story. Look forward to seeing the pictures soon.

Welcome to the world little one
:wave:

xx

Congratulations...... your birth sounds just wonderful !!

Well Done...

What a lovely birth story. I love the name. All the best.

congratuloations glad all went ok cant wait to see the piccys xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! Beautiful name too! And an amazing birth! So textbook!! I want one!! :shakehead:
Cant wait to see pics! Hope your feeling well, i know it can be tiring in the first weeks xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back