my gorgeous girl!!

hannahbet20

Reaction score
some more pictures of my little princess shes 2months old now omg its going to fast shes so pretty and she smiles all the time.

BUTIFULL.jpg

MOOMOO.jpg

TOUNGE34.jpg

CUTIE.jpg

her daddy is getting smitten with her now he wasnt at the birth i was worried that he wouldnt bond with her like the boys, and hes working a lot recently but when he comes home hes like give her to me i want a hold and he gets her up in the morning to say goodbye, i think shes gonna be a daddies girl.
xhannahx :D

She is beautiful Hannah, she's looks really big for 2 months, my cousins baby is 6 months and she looks about the same size as Molly does!!

also where did you get Mollys swing, it's so cute, hopefully i'll have a little girl to put in one won't look so good a wee boy in a pink swing now would it! lol

she is lovely :) sooooo beautiful

how heavy is she now, Dior is a lil daddys girl too, Harley is a mummies boy

Thanks, it's a lot cheaper than ones i was looking at anyways!

my eldest boy is a real mummies boy dionne, its nice for boys to love there mummies :D

fanx every1 i love her smile too she looks cheeky i melt when she smiles at me :D

She's very pretty.... she's got her daddies eyes! :D

Emilia xx

she has she looks just like her daddy i think he has this little pointy bit on his ears and she has it too on the same side. weird :D

Hi

She is such a sweetie, is growing real fast and looks older then she is.
Katrina

Shes adorable hun :D

I love the second picture she looks so happy :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member