my hormones are raging today

Anna23

Reaction score
lol my hormones are going mad today, i have sickness but not being sick, i can constantly smell something simalar to anti freeze which is making me feel even more sick although there is no anti freeze about my house mabe the neighbours are using it on their car? but no idea why it's boiling here, all my food is tasting totaly awful and i'm soooooooo hot and tired argh!!!!

Oh I know how you feel! I was like that this morning! Thankfully it has gone now! (well still kinda feel sick but not to bad!)
I could smell sausages on the grill and it is like the worst smell ever to me at the moment!
Saying that, I just ate a ham, cucumber and salad cream buttie and it tasted like rubber? Not much else either?? lol

hmm funny you should say that i keep smelling a really weird smell in christophers room it smells like chemicals but i dont know what it is or where its coming from and apparently im the only one that can smell it :? and just had chinese which is my favourite and i thought it tasted rank tonight o/h said it tastes same as normal and everyone else enjoyed it but not me :puke: xxxxxxx

My OH made me a ham, cucumber and salad cream sandwich and it tasted of rubber!! It was horrible :(

its driving me mad lol the stuff i normaly like taste awful :shock:

Yeh and things I dont usually like seem to taste nice like milk lol!! :shock: hahaha :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: well atm i have a thing for cheese and marmalade on toast :shock: :shock: this morning i had a marsbar and milk!! but it didn't taste like a marsbar :roll: althought it seemed to satasfy my craving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back