My last few days...

kirlykird

Reaction score
Hello ladies :wave:

Well nearly time to move on, I leave you all for third tri on Thursday!

Can't believe how quickly it has gone and cannot believe that I'm almost onto the last leg of the race!

It has been a fun tri and have made lots of new friends so big hugs to you all ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

Looking forward to having you all over there with us, Missac goes Wed, JennyWren and Rach, next Tuesday, time os going to fly ladies!!!

Enjoy the rest of tri 2, I'm starting to get to panic mode now :cheer: ... but secretly loving it :shhh: :wink:

Yay!!!!!!!

See you in tri 3 on Thursday.............its slowly happening now........we're all growing up......well....we're all getting further through our pg I don't know about growing up :rotfl: :rotfl:

:hug:

I actually feel like my mental age is decreasing the further along pregnancy I get! :rotfl:

lol good luck in 3 shall not be too long behind you all.

Don't use your time in 3 while I am not there for your LO to play favour with Libby LOL

:dance: :dance: not long now...good luck hun only 3 MONTHS LEFT ahhhh :hug: :hug:

kirlykird said:
I actually feel like my mental age is decreasing the further along pregnancy I get! :rotfl:

I agree that your mental age is decreasing lol

:rotfl:

See you in 3rd tri soon enouh :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait for you all to come to the third tri - they're all having babies and its very scary!!! :shock:

C'mon april mummy's hurry up & come over!!!

yay, see you in 3rd tri on thursday hun!!!!

cloud9 said:
lol good luck in 3 shall not be too long behind you all.

Don't use your time in 3 while I am not there for your LO to play favour with Libby LOL

Ahh bless...there's a fight on fer her already isn't there - although she's more likely to meet you LO first as you're only round the corner :hug: :lol:

EDIT: They'll have Lucy to fight over too - so I hope Libby doesn't get abandoned for the older baby girl foetus :hug: :rotfl:

Hi

Have fun in the third tri, exciting to see everyone having there babies and know your not too far behind then :)
Katrina

Well it's my last day today and I feel a little emotional ... it's scary moving to the last tri, it's like action stations! :shock:

it blummin is action stations in there at the moment!! They are all having babies :shock:

missac said:
it blummin is action stations in there at the moment!! They are all having babies :shock:

:rotfl: missac you say that like you are surprised they were even pregnant in the first place :rotfl:

There are a lot of ladies who are about to pop in 3rd tri - so plenty of room for more girls to take their places............. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back