my turn unfortunately

kitcat

Reaction score
I know this has happened for a reason but this is so hard. I am devastated.

Had bleeding over weekend and was scanned yesterday. They found gestational sack 5-6 weeks and small baby, not consistent with my dates. Progesterone was found to be 18 so pregnancy was failing. Bleeding etc started full on last night and this morning. I am just trying to look after myself and relax despite pain and discomfort. I just want to shout why??? I know that the grief will pass but it really hurts now.

Oh hun massive hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No words will make it any easier or answer your questions, i still ask them now.

Take care of yourself and im here if you need someone to just listen or talk to :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

So sorry hun, there is no reason why, but when i had my m/c last month i found it of some comfort to know how much this happens iykwim, because it is so common i was confident it wasn't anything i had done wrong and know that i have just as much chance as going full term on my next pregnancy. Sorry you are going through this hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

i am so sorry for your loss sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know how much it hurts its really horrible being so helpless and out of control. it does get easier with time i promise. altho it does still hurt one month on, its a lot easier now. dont put pressure on yourself to get over it within a couple days, let yourself do it in your own time. take care honey x x x x

oh hun, i'm so sorry for your loss. it's such a devastating thing to happen and there are no words of comfort I can give. just know that in time it does start to feel better, especially once the physical symptoms go.
as babysols says, it is so common and hopefully next time all will be well.

take good care and give yourself time to grieve :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so sorry for u hun. i tried to find the answer to why so many times and i found things got alot easier when i accepted i would never find the answer. things will get easier with time. :hug:

hi

im sorry to here of your loss.

i lost my 1st baby in febuary at 10 week and it still breaks my heart.

much love and hugs to you xxxxxxxx :(

:( So sorry to hear this. There's nothing anyone can say but I will offer you some huge hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry you are going through this. 23 December wasn't a good day for me either, should've been a happy one as I had my 12 week scan only to find out the baby had died at 7+2. Needless to say, absolutely devastated, especially as I hadn't experienced any bleeding or cramping. Booked in for an ERPC on Monday, although yesterday (xmas day of all days) I started spotting a tiny bit. Still happening now but I'm hoping most of it will hold off until Monday.

I hope 2009 brings all of us who have suffered a miscarriage better luck in 2009 xxx

Thanks so much for everyone's replies. Having the support here has definitely made things easier. And hey it has been a hard few weeks. I don't know if it is because my life has been consumed by work since our ofsted call (I'm a teacher) but I feel like the sadness has lifted over the last few days. I'm really looking forward to trying again and I have managed to find a few positives out of the situation. All the best! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back