Nappies!!

Esoames

Reaction score
How on earth do ladies with crawling/walking babies get them to stay laid down?! Isla wont lay down long enough and it takes me three/four attempts to get the nappy on! Argh!! I dont want to go down the pull up route yet as I just bought 200 nappies from boots.

I've tried giving her a toy, singing and having it all prepared but nothing works!!!

Emma xxx

Ahhh....you need to master the 'slap-the-nappy-on-quick-while-they're-standing-up' technique.

It's a ******* but I can now put a nappy on quicker with her stood up than I can with her lying down now.

hey emma! i practically run after her but ive found a super trick, give her the cream? lol if i give madison the huge tub of vaseline shell give me cream for her bum, desperate times and all that haha , my niece just lies stilll lmao, madison squirms crawls runs shouts kicks nips lol xx

Haha :) I need to learn from a master!!

Emma xx

I sit down with my legs out and give her my feet to play with, keeps her busy...and if she threatens to roll I can kinda stop her with my legs :lol:

I change Kieron on my knee-have done since birth and have no problems. My dh changes him on the mat and it's funny to watch Kieron sliding round the room on it whilst daddy tries to catch him lol xx

I've always changed mine on my knee its so much easier, you can kind of gently put your arm across there belly wile u hold the legs up they can't move, my brother comes with his 18month and he rolls all over the floor I change him on my knee in minutes xxx

Might have to give that a try! Thanks :) xx

---
-

Alisha isnt crawling yet she perfers to be on her feet lol but when iam doing her nappy i try and make into a game legs up so when shes does i go crazy and make silly noises then legs down when she does yay and then be extra fast and fasten haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back