NEW Due Dates Thread *pls can we have this stickified too*

Awwww how could you forget mine.....lol

AUGUST 5th, going to find out sex, shhhhh im hoping for a girl don't tell Lee.....lol

hiya :wave:
im due same day as Babybee (Suzie
24th of MAY :dance: :dance:
AND IT'S A BOY
COLLIER DAVID PHILLIPS WIGGINS :hug:

hey,i am due August 7th and hopeing to find out sex of bubby on March 28th heheheheheh its sooo exciting! anyone else due same as me??????

updated :)

sorry HideLu hadnt seen yours when i signed out last night, put you on now ;)

April 26th for me (can't believe I'm the first April mummy on the list!)... expecting a girl and she'll be called Constance Jane Wilkinson :cheer:

added ;) beautiful name btw Rebecca, i didnt know you'd chosen :)

omg, tegala i just realised how close it is to your due date :) are you excited?

okies can the following send me this info so i can update it if they want it updating pls :) sorry if i sound bossy lol

do you want your first name going on it too?:

becs
lfc_sarah
sarah2807
andreaaa
catherine70
maldives
abcd1234
joj
Moofa
First Baby White
xJoann
xJodieLoux
mandspice
tinkerbell
bowmanzoo
tadpole
handbagqueen
hidelu
millylillyrose
lisa282
sparky
sarah12
ok so some may seem obvious, and others i know, but others may not know your real names, or it may be that sarah12 (as an example, sorry) may not be called sarah, but in fact be due a little girl on the 12 named sarah etc...if you get me. so if you want your real names going on, just add them into here ;)

Team green / SURPRISE!!! /Secret :D - if you want one of these going next to your name, let me know. also, you may know and not want to diclose, either the sex or the names you have pocked, which is fine. but if you have a nickname or a name you wish your baby to be known as, add that into here too :)
Becs

for others who have Surprise etc, if you want it as secret when you find out, let me know and i'll put team green, secret or the right color next to your name :)

Chel-C x

Sydneysmum (Amanda) due 01/08/08 - will find out sex on 25/03/08 with any luck - Roxanne if she's a girl - no idea yet what we'll call a boy!

al updated :) wow we're a busy bunch :) if theres this many of us carrying on just one site lol, think worldwide :shock:

how many hours of BD'ing do you think all those babies on our list amount to???

how many hours of BD'ing do you think all those babies on our list amount to???[/quote]

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hi chel...

My real names Zoé and im TEAM GREEN, names chosen are Chloe or Dylan, due 19th June.
only name i really call baby, is bubba...
x
hope thats enough info for you now.. xx

My real name is Sarah (BORING :bored: way to many Sarah's in the world)
You can add it next to my sign in name
:wave:

Zobo - i edited yours ;) thanks
and geordie lass, i already knew lol, just didnt know if you wanted it on there or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back