***new january 2012 testing thread!!!! Cracking start to the new yr*****

No she hasn't but even tho I'm 12dpo should I not wait until af is due (3rd feb)?? So confused? Lol

No she hasn't but even tho I'm 12dpo should I not wait until af is due (3rd feb)?? So confused? Lol

I guess you can swap your testing date in Jan for 3rd of Feb if you prefer to wait.

I am due 1st Feb but testing one day early (14 dpo) on 31st Jan....

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Mild cramping this morn and a temperature drop. You'd think this would get easier with time...

Bellarina, please can you change me to 3rd feb? As I've ov'd early I think af must come early too!

One whole week as well!! it's the weirdest thing in the world and first ive ever experienced! Been off the pill since sept 11 and have always ovulated from cd15-17.

Thanks huni xxxxxxx

Hey hun
Tweetyfo is doing the february thread so if you want to be put down for 3rd feb im afraid youll have to go on the feb thread and ask her (sorry hun)

xxxx

Mild cramping this morn and a temperature drop. You'd think this would get easier with time...

i really hope its a good sign hun (i know i know im being positive for you tho lol) How many dpo are you? could it be implantation dip or is it too late for that? xxx

Hey Dawn, its no problem to stay on jan thread (in case you decide to test early) and ask to go onto tweetyfo's testing thread for 3rd feb, you can be on bothif that helps the confusion :) xxxx

i really hope its a good sign hun (i know i know im being positive for you tho lol) How many dpo are you? could it be implantation dip or is it too late for that? xxx

Na, I'm about 12dpo - this is exactly what I've seen every month. I know how low our chances are, but I have a tiny hope of a miracle anyway. I do like how my body always gives me 2 days notice though which is nice

awe sorry to hear that hun...think i had my dip at about same time and af arrived like next day xxx

Thanks bellarina, think I'm on tweetfoo's thread for early feb so we'll see how things go!

ah cool ok, good luck kust let me know if u get bfp in jan and il add it on ur name xxx

Do you fancy taken on the March thread Bellarina?

xxxxx

I dont mind doin it but only if no one else wants to do it...woodnt wanna step on any toes if sum1 else wants to do it xxx

I dont mind doin it but only if no one else wants to do it...woodnt wanna step on any toes if sum1 else wants to do it xxx

Go for it sweetie - you've done an excellent job with this one :)

xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls....jst seen on bfp announcements that Looby82 had her bfp on wed

This brings our tally to 22 BFP's yay xxxx

you've brought good luck to everyone that has had bfps in jan bellarina xx

awe thank you hunny, well lets hope i bring luck in march as well (hopfully il be lucky too)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back