New Kids On The Block

Flame

Reaction score
Has anyone else become 17 years younger recently and been to see NKOTB? I did on Friday and it was AWESOME!! Joey M is still gorgeous all these years later.

I'm going on Tuesday to see them at Sheffield Arena. I never liked them back in the day but my friend was crazy about them and I have been roped in to going with her :roll: (I loved Jason Donovan :lol: at the time! :oops: )

I'd much rather be going to see Take That :D

omg i was in love with jordan - i had all of the dolls :oops:

I do have pics but they are not very good, i am waiting for my friends pics to be sent to me cause they are much better. I really want to go to sheffield on tuesday to see them again but i have no one to go with and no tickets either plus i have a big dentist appointment which means i will be being sedated so might be in cuckoo land still.

The music they do now isnt really my thing but i do admit the album is growing on me.
They have all aged really well to.

I am seeing Take that this year to.

I saw them last month in Manchester and i was so surprised! I only went with an old school friend (whom I'd not seen in 15 years) for the pure laugh but I had such a wicked night. once again I was standing, dancing and screaming. Twisted and click click click were amazing - had goose bumps - had never heard those songs before but got home and downloaded the CD straightaway!

Joey..still the best hahaha. Although donnie was funny and said "aahhh so we're back....and you're all older :twisted: "

I managed to get to the Sheffield gig aswell, 7 rows from the front!! and i ran to the front at one point to get a photo of Joey and he smiled at me, OMG he has the cutest smile. Lmao.

I cant wait till they come back in the autumn. I am currently sat here with the album on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back