**** New Tri 1 Roll Call ****

Think I'm in too, just got BFP and if dates are right then I'm due 15th jan x

hey inky

how you finding it?

I only just found out lol! I've been more tired than usual tho, yesterday I got heartburn and now I've got spots :brat:

Can someone work out my due date for me plz.....my last AF was on 30 March and i OV on 19th April and i havw a 16 day LP (dont think u need to know that)

Thanks ladies!x

Think I'm in too, just got BFP and if dates are right then I'm due 15th jan x

Yay congratulations if you don't mind I'll add you to the may testing thread too with your bfp x

Can someone work out my due date for me plz.....my last AF was on 30 March and i OV on 19th April and i havw a 16 day LP (dont think u need to know that)

Thanks ladies!x

Hun I think that means you have a 36 day cycle is that right? If so using the nhs calculator I reckon you are due 12 Jan - do you want me to put you down for that? x

Thanks ladies!x

Hun I think that means you have a 36 day cycle is that right? If so using the nhs calculator I reckon you are due 12 Jan - do you want me to put you down for that? x

In fact checking again that's when you are already in x

Thats what iv already put down thanks hun. xx

Can I have my scan date added please - 28 may! Thanks

Updated parker7s scan result all well x

Hows everyone doing today? Woke up with a stonking headache and had a really weird dream about miscarrying??? Anyone else had this!? Got home last night to find my BF had cleaned the whole house top to bottom, washing up, made the bed, everything!!! Even put the heating on so it was warm for me when I got home! I could get used to this treatment :)

Hey...I'm new here, would you add me to your list? I'm due 29th November :) had a scan at 10 weeks and saw the wee heartbeat! Don't think I've another scan till 14 weeks though.

Newbie1984, I woke up with a stonking headache on Thursday which felt like I'd necked a couple of bottles of wine the night before! Obviously I hadn't so I put it down to dehydration during the night! Hopefully it won't happen again!

Hows everyone doing today? Woke up with a stonking headache and had a really weird dream about miscarrying??? Anyone else had this!? Got home last night to find my BF had cleaned the whole house top to bottom, washing up, made the bed, everything!!! Even put the heating on so it was warm for me when I got home! I could get used to this treatment :)

Yay for your bf! I am having really vivid dreams at the moment (not about pregnancy or mc though) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back