newbie :) TTC for nearly 4 months

xxcharliexx

Reaction score
Hey everyone! just a quick introduction from me, i'm charlie and im liverpool, in a loving relationship with my OH :) been TTC for 3 months and 2 weeks and fed up of seeing BFN's, I know its still early to conceive but decided to join for some support! xx

Hi charlie im new on here too, my names michelle and me n my hubby having bin ttc since may with no luck so far, as you said its still early days but also very annoying to keep seeing bfn when all you want to see is bfp. Im sure our time will come tho and this forum is great for chatting to everyone.

Michelle. x

Hello to you both and welcolme to PF!

I've only been here for a short time but now i would not be without it!

Hope you both get your :bfp: soon!

:dust:

x

just wondering how I put one of those little tickers on the bottom of my posts? I have made one and have the code but cant seem to find the signature part to paste it into. xx

:wave: Hello! This forum is a great place to get info, opinions and support from lots of lovely ladies. Best of luck TTC.

Signature stuff is through User CP (top left) and then somewhere on the left hand side is something about edit signature.

Welcome Charlie, it;s a great site - and TTC is the perfect time to join PF, as you will meet ladies and get the support when you need it, and TTC ideas etc , and then hopefully some of you ladies will be able to get bfps together and follow each other through Trimester 1, 2 and 3 together - enjoy

just wanted to say hi and that i hope you get your bfp soon x x x

Hi, new here too. Just found out I was pregnant with my 1st yesterday. It's taken me and my partner 9 months to conceive. It all happened naturally and we didn't go for particular dates etc! Guess we were just lucky :) Keep having fun trying and hope you get your wish very soon :)

thanks everyone and a big congratulations to you and your partner bute :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back