Newbie who needs help!

jrshyke

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the PF and just needed some advice from all of you experts out there.

First m/c was July-2010. Went through extensive testing to reveal DOR, was not a candidate for IVF Apr-2011. However, I refused to give up so I have been tracking BBT, etc. I should note that my period is every 27 days like clockwork.

AF is 6 days late and I have symptoms that might indicate PG: no energy, tired, changes in nipples, food aversions, sensitive to smells, sensitive breasts, a little grouchy. BFN 4 days past AF was due. :af:

What is my next step? When should I test again? I realize that my chances of a BFP are slim, but I don't have any other explanation.

Also, I'm not from the UK, is it OK to be involved in the PF? It is the best one I have found online.

Last edited:
hi there:wave:
in the same boat tho less symptoms than you i got really tender and sore boobs on and off cramps and a bloaty belly still no bfp, next step test in a few more days if no show get a doctors test done. and as for slim chances dont believe in them. my first child i was told i couldnt concieve as my reproductive system had shut down due to being underweight. my second i had pcos was about to go on clomid but fell preg just before i have lost 2 angels but still went on to have my happy healthy son. so theres always a chance hun xx

I don't really have an answer to your questions, but wanted to welcome you to PF! I am Canadian and live in Canada, but joined PF because this forum is soooo much better than any others I found. Good luck, and I hope you have a little one on the way! Xx

Thanks, My heart can only take so many BFNs.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! :wave:

Yep you don't have to be from the UK to be here :)

I can't answer your question but I gather it's quite normal after a m/c for periods to be messed up for a few months.

Hopefully it's better news than that tho - especially if your symptoms are unusual for you!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back