Can you be pregnant with a negative test?

tambo1976

Reaction score
My last period started on the 26 March and I am normally as regular as clockwork... 28 days (pretty much to the hour)

This month I have had some very strong preg symptoms, throwing up at strong smells, very sore boobs, and 6dpo I had some spotting which could have possibly been implantation bleeding. I think Im going barmey as I really do "feel" pregnant.

Now this month AF is yet to arrive and yet I have had a BFN every morning for 5 days. I should have had AF on Sunday and still no sign.

So heres my question, can I still be pregnant even with a negative test? or is my body just playing tricks on me because I want it to happen so much :(

I have only been using cheap internet tests btw but Im sure even they would have a faint line if I was.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335256119.942006.jpg
My last period was 26/03 too and this is my cheapy test yesterday and I'm pregnant.
Fingers crossed xx

Yes you can have a BFN when pregnant if your hormone aren't high enough for the test to pick it up!!

My last period was 31st March and I tested this morning and got a BFN but I am not convinced as I feel pregnant too!!

View attachment 17781
My last period was 26/03 too and this is my cheapy test yesterday and I'm pregnant.
Fingers crossed xx

That is exactly the same make as my pregnancy test... but I cant see a line on yours either? Sorry but Im a terrible line spotter, did you take a different pregnancy test to confirm or can you see a line on that cheap test?

Oh and Congratulations! xxx

Good luck Leean for your BFP! xxx

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335258589.934719.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1335258625.024589.jpg
This is the invert

And yes I did these today

Good luck! X

Oooh its lovely to actually see the test say "Pregnant"!!

Im going to wait a couple of days to see if the witch turns up late for the first time in my life just to mess with my head. If not then I'll definately buy a digi, I feel like if I go out to buy a digi then AF will start while Im stood waiting to pay for it in boots lol.. that usually is my kinda luck :(

Thanks Tambo!!

I am so confused as I feel pregnant but I could still be wrong!! I had a mmc 6 1/2 weeks ago and getting pregnant is all I can think about since. Maybe I am imagining it!!

I have been having what feel like af cramps since the weekend but nothing has come as yet, I am so tired I could cry, I have to bring food to work with me as I get so hungry in the morning I can't survive until lunch and always up and down to the loo yet not drinking anymore than usual.

What do you ladies think?

Thanks x

Well Leean I think all your symptoms sound good! I really hope they all lead to your BFP, my fingers are crossed for you xx

The only problem is that all my "symptoms" can also mean impending AF according to the dreaded google! I have to stop myself from googling every single ache and pain I get as Im seriously turning into a hypochondric lmao... Oh well Im just going to play the waiting game I guess :(

I am in such a foul mood too which is not normally like me, even on my worst days!! I have been in a foul mood since Sunday and my partner kept asking me if I was ok as I was so quiet.

I guess I will have to play with waiting game too but I am having no spotting at all to tell me that my af is due!!

Maybe I am going mad!!

x

Well think of it this way Leean, we can go mad together! :muaha:xx

Lol, thank you!! At least I won't be alone in going mad x

im due friday and just feel pregnant ive been doing tests since monday yesterday i brought a predictor test and got a Very faint line so brought a 1st responce and BFN :( i retested again this morning with a predictor and still a faint line but have been reading how they can be wrong x

I used a digital one at 4am this morning and it said I wasn't pregnant but maybe it is still too early!! I don't know, I am just very confused :-( x

This was my test but not sure now if i can see a line as i want to :/ x

Attachments

• 536336_3936267168986_1349060613_3760837_696530624_n.jpg
    536336_3936267168986_1349060613_3760837_696530624_n.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 44
My last period was 15th March, I had a few cramps last week so i thought the witch was on her way, nothing yet though. I've done a couple of Superdrug tests but BFN!

Last edited:
My last period was 31st March so I am more likely to get a BFN atm than you are!! Maybe go have a blood test done and see what that says.

Good luck x

I have never seen a test like that before so maybe I am not looking at it right :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back