no 20 week scan for me!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I feel so left out. My midwife told me today that I won't be getting a 20 week scan. :cry: I was looking forward to getting to see baby again in about 3 weeks time but I've now got to wait until week 28 (29th april) for the next scan. I suppose I am lucky as I am getting a week 34 scan as well as I am 'larger' as the midwife at the hospital 2 weeks ago told me.
Good news is my hospital will tell the sex of the baby, if they can so at week 28 I should get a clearer idea of team blue or team pink! :)

aww shame you have to wait but at least you get to see bubba at some point :) and it'll be bigger and more delveloped so you'll get some good pics :D xxx

Oh no, I though mine at 23 weks was bad. At least you'll get a couple more scans and, as people told me when I got a bit upset, you'll get to see a clearer picture.

Alex xxx

Gosh-that sounds like a long time to wait...I wonder why they do that??
As others have said... you'll get a fab veiw of your baby at that point and it's great that you get another 2 scans.
I really wish I had another one to look forward to :(
I had mine at 20 weeks and now that's it... I wish they did one more before LO is born. Oh well! :D
xxxx

thats a shame hun. my hospital don't even offer a 20 week scan or any after that unless you're cased as 'high risk.' :evil:

we're having to pay for our anomaly scan :( can't wait though :dance:

:hug:
why are they making you wait so long?
keep thinking you baby will be very well developed and you'll see the baby at a stage most ladies don't.
lucky you having an extra scan after that too id love to see my Collier agian :hug:

hope the weeks go fast for you hun :hug:

aww hun, that sucks, :hug: like already said, sorry to be a parrot, but it will be easier to see hm/her. More special :D and a higher probablity of them being correct at the sexing

geordie lass said:
why are they making you wait so long?

My midwife said it is because I am having to get a week 28 and week 34 scan that they can't give me a week 20 scan. I suppose I am lucky but I've got over 10 weeks until the next scan, it seems such a long time away but I am hoping it flies in! :pray:

Aww that is a long time to wait :hug:

Hope it comes around quickly for you... or you could maybe book a private one for inbetween if the waiting gets too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back