No Appetite!!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering with a complete loss of appetite??

I have lost all desire to eat, I only eat because I know I have to not because I want to!! The idea of food just makes me feel :sick:

I'm exactly the same , and even when I do eat I feel full after eatin half my normal portion.. I'm
Struggling to cook cos the smell makes me feel sick too x

I thought pregnancy makes you stuff your face not go off food completely!!!

I have just been making sure that when I do eat they are healthy things like bananas, oranges, fish etc .. also been really good with keeping up my fluid levels drinking lots of milk, juice and water.

I was exactly the same with Jack!! I ate 3 times a day because I was supposed too! The only thing I 'wanted' to eat was my bowl of coco pops for brekkie!! lol

This time i'm a bottomless pit! Already today i've had cereal, a yoghurt a packet of crisps and I finished off Jack's quavers (shhh) lol

As long as you're eating something you and bubs will be fine x

Last edited:
I went off food, now my nausea is going I'm hungry all the time! You can't win!! Xxx

I have really lost a taste for sweet things, I seem to do ok with white carbs, toast, potatoes, chips etc ...

The worse part of it though is that I only really feel better after I have eaten something!!

I have really lost a taste for sweet things, I seem to do ok with white carbs, toast, potatoes, chips etc ...

The worse part of it though is that I only really feel better after I have eaten something!!

I can't eat sweet things either!! The thought of chocolate makes my stomach turn!! And I am normally a real chocoholic!! I am just about managing a slice of toast at lunch and a few mouthfuls for dinner, but it is more cuz I know I have to!!! Its a vicious cycle tho cuz I feel ill when I eat and when I don't!! :(

I'm hungry all the time!

Although I can only eat half a normal portion. So I tend to just be having lots of snacks or small meals throughout the day.

Making sure I get lots of fruit and veg and good protein. :)

It's so weird isn't it ... we're tought to starve ourselves when we're sick with a bug yet we have to eat to feel better during pregnancy lol x

But I can't stand the thought of sweet things (other than fruit) the though chocolate or cake etc makes my stomach turn.

I felt like that to start with but now i cant stop eating!!! xx

Ditto! Just thinking of food makes me feel bad, but when I eat cos I think I should, I end up eating loads!! Very strange!

I was ravenous constantly until the weekend when I wasn't feeling well, and I haven't really got it back yet.
The past few days, I seem to be eating for the sake of eating, not cuz I want to. X

Im funny with sweet things at the moment too!! Weird! Lol xx

I'm starting to get scared of eating as everything I eat this week I bring back up. My throat is so sore with all the spewing and so is my back and belly :(

Before this week I could handle once a day but 2 to 4 times a day this week is really getting me down.

Is anyone else suffering with a complete loss of appetite??

I have lost all desire to eat, I only eat because I know I have to not because I want to!! The idea of food just makes me feel :sick:

in my first 3 weeks i did yeah, now im okay and im only just in my 5th

I'm the same... Felt of sick to eat but now if I don't eat I feel sick and I never feel full!!
Today I had
* weetoes
* crisp
* cake
* apple
* mc Donald's ( oops )
* twig lets
* weetos and still hungry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics