No chance....is there?

Spammy

Reaction score
Ok ladies I need your expert advice!! AF is late. Only by 3 days but usually I am like clockwork.

Me and OH bd'd without protection twice this cycle but that was once 3 days after my period finished and once 4 days ago (thinking I was safe cos AF was due!). I am right in thinking I shouldn't be pregnant aren't I? Or is there a possibility? The more I think about it the more symptoms I think up but they could all be AF symptoms too. I also keep thinking how happy I would be which isn't good cos will be gutted if AF turns up!! Don't want to bother testing if there's no chance!

Also forgot to say I had some random light spotting about 2-3 weeks ago!

there is a good chance you could be hun as you bd around your fertile time i would do a test x

Sorry to be thick but which of those would have been in my fertile time? I felt sure I was safe. I would be so happy if i got a BFP but we are supposed to be waiting until the end of the year :eek:/

the second one - probably ovulated a bit later than normal thats what happened to me and i tested 2 days after period was due

do a test xx

A preg test wouldn't work if you've only conceived four days ago could it have been maybe u ov'd early and the spotting was implantation? Hmmm if it was then it could be confirmed with a test, best to test in morn with FMU if you can hold till then. :) exciting stuff

What cd was it when u first bd after period? X

Sorry to be thick but which of those would have been in my fertile time? I felt sure I was safe. I would be so happy if i got a BFP but we are supposed to be waiting until the end of the year :eek:/

i was actually thinking 3 days after period i ovd a few days after i stopped bleeding. might explain why you had spotting a few weeks ago. im no expert its just my opinion but fx crossed for you xxxxx

Well u could have ov cd 12 and be preg :) if u ov a few days early

Oh my goodness I can't believe it could be possible. I'm so desperate to find out. Will do a test tomorrow morning and let you know!

I did do a test 6 days due to period due date and I was BFN but would that be too early?

depends on what test it was but that is early to get a bfp so your still in it to win it sexy chops lol cant wait till tomorrow get a bloody test now my nose is killing me:rofl:

What cd did u poas? If was before cd 26/27 I doubt it would have been very accurate x

It was a FR. Did it at night. It was day 29. My cycles are usually 34 days at the minute since coming off the pill.

it should show a pos now hun if you ovd around cd12 x

If u were preg if would def show up now if were on cd 37 and ov around the 12th

Couldn't wait until the morning. Tested but was a BFN. Was a pack of 2 so can always do one in the morning if AF doesn't arrive but I think it might.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back