no more car seat.

neeko_1

Reaction score
i was wonduring when you starting take your LO's out of the car seat pram? renee sit in hers when i take her out.

neeko_1 said:
i was wonduring when you starting take your LO's out of the car seat pram? renee sit in hers when i take her out.

Sorry I don't understand what you mean :think: Do you mean that you actually put Renee in the car seat and clip it on the pram when you go out?

yes sorry.. it was late lol, thats exactly what i mean :wink:

I'm not sure then sorry because although we had a travel system we only ever used the car seat in the car. Does Renee always go in the car seat clipped on to the pram or has she got a pram where she can lay flat aswell? I know that most first car seats go up to 20lb or 9 months whatever comes first so I would assume that she could go in it until then although it is probably comfier for her not to. I don't think that it is recommended for baby's to stay in car seats for long periods of time although i'm sure it is fine if you are just nipping out for a short time. I think it is advised that baby's are allowed to lay flat whenever possible or else they can develop back problems.

Hi

Kadyn is usually in his car seat while in stroller for now as ours doesnt go flat for him so its comfier to sleep for him, a few times ive put him in just the stroller seat and he loved it.

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back