No news from my end

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
no news from me today as dint get a test as bloke forgot to get one lol so just going to go out tonight and have fun i think tke my mind of things if i test in the week if af still doesnt show il txt mildly off her and she can let you all know as im moving today at 4pm
good luck to all those testing
manda x

have a good night out , and a none stressfully moving day ( yeh right lol)

see u when u get back with good news we hope ¬

Have a great night, try not to think too much about it...but don't drink too much either...you never know :D

enjoy your night out... and hope move goes ok... i'm selling my house at the mo.. i know what a pain it is...

:wave:

thanks everyone im streesed alreay lol its my and my blokes first place together and i own sooo much stuff!!!
i wont be drinking to much thats for sure as with all the adreniline pumping threw my body right now it will only take me a couple drinks to feel the effects il be asleep by 10pm lol
manda x

Do you know what the best thing about moving into a new place is? You're gonna have to 'christen' all the rooms :lol: have fun :wink: :hug:

well there wont be much christining going on
af has just started very light just about pink when i wipe
so looks like its not my month afterall that lol
good luck to everyone else
manda x

Sorry to hear that hun :( You just start 'christening' your new place as soon as your AF has gone and I'm sure next month will be your month :D

Good luck in your new place :hug:

you know what they say new home new baby...good luck for next month

oh manda... really sorry to hear that..

go out and have a great night and have a drink for me.....

next month hun...
:hug: :hug:

sorry hun . hopwfully you'll have a such fun christening the house that all forget about ttc and will get your bfp !

sorry AF came- hope you have a good weekend anyway :hug:

Sorry to hear that hun. :hug:

Good luckwith the move and have fun christening all the rooms :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER