not 12 weeks BUT 7 WEEKS! can you believe it???!!

laetitia85

Reaction score
I went for a private scan which revealed I was ONLY 7weeks!!!! My OH and I just couldn't believe it!!! My doctor thought I was between 10 and 13 weeks because of my last periods but I must have ovulated really late (not surprised because I'm irregular anyway). The lady who did the scan looked at me, laughed and said "You are nowhere near 12 weeks!" I was in shock! My due date is december 11th!

Other than that I saw the yolk sac and a healthy baby, the heartbeat is there and I just can't wait for the 12 week scan - now in 5 weeks time!!! GOSH! I had already experienced most of the 1st trimester symptoms - sickness etc.... but this is only the beginning for me!! :|

are they totally sure your 12weeks?

when do u have nhs appt?

private one u gotta pay for dont ya?

OMG and I thought be being 10 weeks not 12 was bad :shock:

Its so frustrating knowing you're less far gone than you thought!! But at least ickle bean is healthy like you said :D Bet you were both shocked though. I know I was really peed off, and I was only 2 weeks out!!!

xxxx

Yes I went to a private clinic to do that. It was the babybond clinic in Norbury. They're excellent. I paid 75pounds for the dating scan and left with two pictures and all my info (measurements etc). It was so worth it. Because of this I've hed to reschedule my NHS appointment for May 29th, I'll be 12 weeks then, and will get to see the baby's head, body and movements! so excited. if you read my previous posts you'll see my funny doppler stories. That heartbeat I was hearing definately wasn't my my baby's! it was too early to hear anything. No wonder it was so slow!!

aww bless you, at least all is well.. :hug:

as for hearing babys heartbeat you wont hear that with a doppler till your roughly 16 weeks, so dont get yoyur hopes up if you use it and you cant hear anything :hug:

gosh. i thought 7 instead of 10 was bad.

glad the scan went well though :)

wow glad all is ok tho and u get to see your baby again soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back