Not sure how I'm feeling :-(

Frankinstein12

Reaction score
Hi there ladies, Im feeling a bit unhappy, lost my job two weeks ago, through no fault of my own, I was on an agency, the previous boss hired me through it and basically a new manager took over and had to get rid of a few of us due to not being able to afford the agency rates. Sour excuse if you ask me, I enjoyed the job and it did actually take me a while to find it from leaving uni last July.

So I'm jobless now, not a position I'd of liked to of been in when wanting to try for a family in October :-( job centre has naff all on it. I feel like even though I have a degree, I'm starting from the bottom again. I lucky to have a supportive boyfriend who is able to provide for me but I've never wanted to be a 'kept' woman. My goal was to be a teacher by now! Hasn't turned out, and I'm not sure how much more voluntary work I can handle.

On the upside I rang the college today and possibly be starting a teaching assistant course in September, still feels like a step back, but there is just nothing out there.

Im also feeling abit poo about my weight, I joined slimming world last Thursday (so weigh in tomorrow morning) but I've had two bad days sighhhh

Sorry to moan I just needed to vent
I'm sure I'll perk up soon enough :)
Xx

Just weighed In at my slimming world :) 2lbs off in my first week, not bad with two naughty days, I need more motivation lol currently sat here and looking around there are tiny babies everywhere!! Broodyness overload haha

X

Sorry to hear about u losing ur job I'm sure something will crop up soon for you best of luck :),and also gd luck with sw I have following it the past year altho not 100% all the time and only had 2 stone to lose lost 1 stone before got my bfp but sadly I had a mmc and erpc surgery 2 days ago but I'm going to get bk at it soon as I can and focus on losing weight again while I wait for my body to get bk to normal and I can get bk to ttc again,take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back