not sure what to do

We felt the same but we decided, once the bleeding stopped, to try again straight away. They do say you can be more fertile after m/c so we didn't want to miss that window of opportunity.
They do recommend you wait until you have your first proper period after the m/c before trying properly, just so you know your body has gone back to normal after the stress it's been under.

You start trying when you're ready hun, there's no hard and fast rule about it. Just wait to see how you feel once the bleeding stopped. I think mine lasted for about 10 days.

I hope you're ok. Take good care xx :hug:

Take your time. I agree that it is prob best to wait until after your first AF. When mine came it made me feel as if my body was back into the cycle. At first I could not think about ttc again. I just didn't think I can cope but as time has passed I can't wait. Listen to your body and your heart and you'll know when you are ready. XXX

i miscarried at 5 weeks too in november, that one was not planned at all, and i hadnt even wanted to think about TTC for a few more years. but losing the baby made me realise i did want another, i wanted to TTC as soon as possible. if you feel ready, go for it :hug:

FWIW i think being pregnant again has helped me LOADS with my emotional recovery xxxx

good luck ttc again hun, i was desperate to ttc again straight away. we waited til i had a proper AF tho, no particular reason, but glad i did because looking back i wasnt emotionally ready. follow ur heart, ull know when the time is right. good luck hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back