Not sure whether im joining you or not!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Hiya posted my rubbish pictures in TTC, to cut a long story short - took a CB non digital last night on the day that AF should have arrived and me and OH have both seen a faint cross, so took one of my ebay cheapies which again showed a very faint line ( i didnt read it until 30 mins) as i was driving to tesco to get a digital - both the digitals have come back BFN so its 50/50 results wise

i'll try and post you the pics they are rubbish though!

I know that the CB digitals need a higher level of HCG so should i be getting excited or not? arggggh

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q301 ... cca049.jpg

Sorry it was due on the 13th - i have had afew bits of brown on my tissue when i wipe (sorry if tmi) but nothing like AF at the moment,

Trying not to get too excited, have ordered some more cheap tests off ebay as dont really want to fork out another £10 for the CB and as long as i see some faint lines or hopefully strong lines by Monday onwards i might get another CB, been speaking to a friend and she said she wasnt gettin BFP results with CB until a week after AF was due

Good luck to you! you very well may be having an implantation bleed which means that your hcg levels will be very small. Wait a few days if you can then do a digital. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back