Now Apparently Hes Kicking Me And His Son Out In The Morning

I saw on facebook you'd split up with your OH! Are you okay? What happened? Is there anyone at all you can stay with for a while? The house, whose name is it in yours or his? :hugs: xx

Oh no that's awful, do you have anywhere to go?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

That's awful hun, I'm so sorry.

If you have no friend or relatives to stay with contact your councils emergency housing line. Someone should be around even at weekend. As you have a child they have to help. It may not be somewhere great but it will be a good temporary measure until you can get sorted.

xxx

Omg!! Have you any where to go until things calm down??? What's happened??? Xxx

:hugs: I agree if u have no one to stay with call ur council they will find u somewhere :hugs:

She's ok she's just text me. I'm in no position obvs to say anything but will pass on ur regards ladies xx

How can he kick out the mother of his child and his son at three months old??!! Why doesn't he leave? I don't know what's happened but I hope your alright he has no right to kick u both out!! :hug:

Was just about to add does anyone have her number..
Send our love and let her know we are all here for her x

I tell you, when I see threads like this and the support you ladies give it really does touch me. You ladies are fab..*nd you got me through my worst time :-( xxxx

Well he was threatning me until he spoke to my Dad my Dad is very clever spoke to him and now hes shitting himself. My parents gonna help me find somewhere to live and help me. Was funny he was calling me a '****' and plenty more all that crap saying my parents were bad for not letting me move in they live in Wales I live in Manchester... then soon as he spoke 2 my Dad he changed his fucking tune! Saying he'll make thingds difficult last night if my Dad tried to because he said my Dad was a 'very clever man' I said doint try make out my dad is bad but GOD I'm gonna be happy as a single Mummy xx

Oh Hun hope you are ok. Sounds like you are better off without him.xx

Yes you will be hun!! Everytime you look at your little man you are safe in the knowledge that he's got you, a happy healthy mummy who would do ANYTHING for him!! When you have found somewhere and you're settled ill come up and see you 0xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back