***OCTOBER TESTING THREAD***

Jade89 said:
Hey Snuggle, were testing on same day :cheer:

I don't know how long my cycles are yet but i'm going with 28 days!

What time will you wake up to test? I'll set my alarm to test with you :rotfl:

:lol: Will be up at 7am to test babes if AF hasnt arrived beforehand. I'm going with 30 day cycle this month as thats what it was last month :wink: How fab for us to both come on with BFPs on the same day :cheer: :cheer:

I know, it would be amazing! :cheer:

I'll set my alarm for 7am then :D ...my OH will think ive wet the bed being up that early...I hope I don't, what a waste of FMU!

Good Luck :hug:

Jade89 said:
I know, it would be amazing! :cheer:

I'll set my alarm for 7am then :D ...my OH will think ive wet the bed being up that early...I hope I don't, what a waste of FMU!

Good Luck :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi can you add me for the 8th please :D Hopefully this thread will bring us all loads of luck. x

can u put me down for 4th plz (af due on 4th, if i don't come on then i'm gonna try and hold off until 11th to do preggy test as then i'll be a week late). i've got a feeling about this month :pray:
good luck everyone!! :hug:

i won't be in this one ladies due to my long cycles, just wanted to wish you all the babydust in the world to you all :pray:

I bet because you're not in it you will get your BFP hun :pray: :hug:

Put me down to test on the 25th of October. I'm sick of saying I'll test 4 or 5 days after AF is due. Now I'll test on the day itself. Thanks.

emeraldsroses said:
Put me down to test on the 25th of October. I'm sick of saying I'll test 4 or 5 days after AF is due. Now I'll test on the day itself. Thanks.

Aww hun, you sound really fed up :( Will add you now :hug: :hug:

Good luck to everyone :pray:

I'm still waiting for AF after my M/C so not sure where I stand yet :wall:
Hopefully she will arrive soon so I know where I'm at :pray:

Hi I'm Abi and new here today!
But please may I join you and I will be 11th october.
Thanks
x

Hiya Abi :wave: Of course you can join us, will add you now :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oops, Minxy has already added you, she's on the ball that one :D :hug:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: we get lots of bfp's in this month like septembers :hug: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back